Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My plan..

My plan/system I use to present my self-management system is fairly simply and easy. When I do my homework, I usually do the easiest out of them all or the one I find most fun and interesting to do. I prepare for my test/exams as soon as the prof. gives me a heads up about a test/exam coming up, that's when I start preparing myself and look over my notes. I always  attend all my classes and try to not miss a day. So far I had conferences with my English Prof. since he always ends class early to hold conferences with any one in the class, that would like to have a word with him or anything. I do not work, so I have a lot of free time on my own for school work and my social life which I find great.

I currently use this as my self-management system because I find it simple and organized in my own way. My system been working like a charm I done most of my HW assignments/major papers and handed them all in on time, my preparation for test/exams been great haven't failed an test or exam. I feel calm, relaxed, energized and focused using my plan of self-management. If any body has any other suggestion feel free to give me your 2cents and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment