A conclusion about my studying habit and test taking habit is that I should improve on both of these habits. I learned that I rarely study or just study a day before an exam or test. Which is not good because sometimes I end up just cramming all my class notes from all my subjects and study all of them in a rush. Which I don't think is a good idea. I would like to pick up new habits of studying to improve my grades.
The changes I can make to improve my exam performance before the next exam is to set aside time to study at least everyday or every other day and not just study a day before an exam. Also review notes the same day they are given, also maybe make my own study sheet/guide for an exam. Any other suggestions of improvements on study habits will be greatly welcomed.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, BECAUSE I USE TO DO THAT BUT NOW I FORCE MYSELF TO START THINGSS AHEAD OF TIME SO THAT I WONT HAVE TO CRAM ANYTHING....
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with your changes. If you are unsure about something while studying maybe seek a tutor or see your professor during office hours :)
ReplyDelete^^ thanks for your comments
ReplyDelete